American-Style India Pale Ale - All Grain
An cross between an American IPA and a Begian IPA. The hops that we know and love with the funk from Europe.
- 13 lbs (5.9 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) CaraVienna (22 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) CaraMunich I (40 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Chinook Pellet 14.6% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Citra Pellet 11% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Centennial Pellet 10.5% AA (Boil - 5 mins)
- Belgian Saison I Yeast (Whitelabs WLP565) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 120 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 45 °F (7 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Oct. 26, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.