- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Ordinary Bitter All-Grain Template
Ordinary Bitter - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Ordinary Bitter style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 8 lbs (3.63 kg) Maris Otter (3 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Crystal 40 (40 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 0.75 oz (21.26 g) Brewer's Gold 9.2% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.25 oz (7.09 g) Brewer's Gold 9.2% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- English Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP002) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 154 °F (68 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Aug. 20, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.