- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
English Dark Mild Ale All-Grain Template
English-Style Dark Mild Ale - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the English-Style Dark Mild Ale style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 4 lbs (1.81 kg) UK Pilsner 2-Row (1 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Crystal 80 (80 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Brown Malt (65 °L)
- 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Chocolate Malt (350 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Fuggle 4.25% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- British Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1098) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Feb. 21, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.