- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Irish Dry Stout All-Grain Template
Classic Irish-Style Dry Stout - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Classic Irish-Style Dry Stout style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg) English Mild (4 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Roasted Barley (300 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1.5 oz (42.52 g) East Kent Golding 5.5% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- Irish Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1084) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by May 18, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.