- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
English Pale Mild Ale All-Grain Template
English-Style Pale Mild Ale - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the English-Style Pale Mild Ale style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 5.5 lbs (2.49 kg) English Mild (4 °L)
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg) Crystal 60 (60 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) East Kent Golding 5.5% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) East Kent Golding 5.5% AA (Boil - 5 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- English Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP002) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Jan. 7, 2017. Start brewing this recipe.