- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Xayna's Eighth Summer Wheat
Dark American Wheat Ale or Lager with Yeast - All Grain
A wheat beer to celebrate Xayna's eightth summer. This is the eightth wheat beer in the series, and this year it's going to be a dark one! A bit more bitter and more hoppy flavor this time.
- 6 lbs (2.72 kg) 2-Row Malt (1.8 °L)
- 4 lbs (1.81 kg) White Wheat (2.5 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Midnight Wheat (550 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Dark Wheat (7.1 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Centennial Pellet 10% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 2 oz (56.7 g) Cascade Pellet 7% AA (Dry Hop)
- Safbrew WB-06 (Dry)
Recommended Sparge: 170 °F (77 °C)
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 70 °F (21 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 7 days at 70 °F (21 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 70 °F (21 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Nov. 21, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.