- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Agave Pale Ale
American-Style Pale Ale - All Grain
American Pale Ale with Blue Agave (44oz).
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Crystal 40 (40 °L)
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) Blue Agave (15 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Cascade Pellet 7% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- Safale US-05 (Dry)
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 7 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Oct. 31, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.