- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Belgian-Style Table Beer - All Grain
Fresh strawberries and warm weather, it seems obvious.
- 4 lbs (1.81 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Belgian Wheat (2 °L)
- 2 oz (56.7 g) Crystal 30 (30 °L)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Willamette Pellet 8.15% AA (First Wort - 60 mins)
- 0.25 oz (7.09 g) Willamette 8.15% AA (Boil - 10 mins)
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) Fresh Strawberries (Secondary)
- French Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP072) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 150 °F (66 °C) for 60 minutes.
Recommended Sparge: 170 °F (77 °C)
Gently crush and freeze strawberries, then add to sanitized carboy, allow to thaw then rack on top.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 75 °F (24 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 7 days at 75 °F (24 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 75 °F (24 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Aug. 6, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.