- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Garage Make-Over Stout
Classic Irish-Style Dry Stout - All Grain
A typical Dry Stout to consume while working in the garage!
- 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg) Flaked Barley (1.7 °L)
- 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Chocolate Malt (422 °L)
- 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Roasted Barley (472 °L)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Galena Pellet 12.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- Safale US-05 (Dry)
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 65 °F (18 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 65 °F (18 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Nov. 23, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.