- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
No Diggity No Stout
American-Style Stout - All Grain
A smooth American Stout with a chocolate and blackberry finish.
- 10 lbs (4.54 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Chocolate Malt (350 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Roasted Barley (300 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Brewer's Gold Pellet 9.2% AA (Boil)
- 0.75 oz (21.26 g) East Kent Golding Pellet 5.5% AA (First Wort)
- 0.75 oz (21.26 g) East Kent Golding Pellet 5.5% AA (Dry Hop)
- 2 oz (56.7 g) Blackberry Puree (Secondary)
- American Ale Yeast Blend (Whitelabs WLP060) (Dry)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Recommended Sparge: 152 °F (67 °C)
Hold in primary fermentor for 3 days at 63 °F (17 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 3 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 5 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by June 16, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.