Belgian Blonde Ale All-Grain Template
Belgian-Style Blonde Ale - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Belgian-Style Blonde Ale style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 9 lbs (4.08 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg) Munich Malt (9 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Tettnanger 4.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Spalter 5.55% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- Belgian Golden Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP570) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 150 °F (66 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 10 days at 72 °F (22 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 11 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.