- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Belgian Tripel All-Grain Template
Belgian-Style Tripel - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Belgian-Style Tripel style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 8 lbs (3.63 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 4 lbs (1.81 kg) CaraPils (2 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Belgian Aromatic (22.5 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Clear Candi Sugar (0.5 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Hallertauer 4.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Saazer 4.7% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- Trappist High Gravity (Wyeast 3787) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Add candi sugar with 15 mins left in the boil. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is used for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 10 days at 69 °F (21 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 21 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Nov. 8, 2016. Start brewing this recipe.