- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Trial Stout Kit
Classic Irish-Style Dry Stout - Extract
1st trial needs editing
- 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) Dark Liquid Malt Extract (30 °L)
- 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) CaraMunich (56 °L)
- 2.2 lbs (1 kg) Dark Brown Sugar (50 °L)
- Australian Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP009) (Dry)
Infusion Step: Mash at 155 °F (68 °C) for 30 minutes.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 70 °F (21 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by March 17, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.