- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Braggot (or Bracket) / Malt Mead / Beer Mead - All Grain
- 14 lbs (6.35 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 5 lbs (2.27 kg) Orange Blossom Honey (4 °L)
- After Boil
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg) Honey (1 °L)
- Super High Gravity Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP099) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 153 °F (67 °C) with 7 gal (26.5 L) of water for 60 minutes.
Recommended Sparge: 190 °F (88 °C)
Hold in primary fermentor for 28 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days at 67 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 28 days at 60 °F (16 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Dec. 7, 2020. Start brewing this recipe.