Belgian Lambic All-Grain Template
Belgian-Style Lambic - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Belgian-Style Lambic style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 8 lbs (3.63 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) Belgian Biscuit Malt (23.75 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Flaked Wheat (1.6 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Saazer 4.7% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- Belgian Lambic Blend (Wyeast 3278) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is used for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 69 °F (21 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 21 days.