- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Belgian Lambic All-Grain Template
Belgian-Style Lambic - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Belgian-Style Lambic style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 8 lbs (3.63 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) Belgian Biscuit Malt (23.75 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Flaked Wheat (1.6 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Saazer 4.7% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- Belgian Lambic Blend (Wyeast 3278) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is used for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 69 °F (21 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 21 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Nov. 7, 2016. Start brewing this recipe.