- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Hoppy Farmhouse Saison
American-Style India Pale Ale - All Grain
A cross between an American IPA and a Belgian IPA with French flavors. The hops that we know and love with the funk from Europe.
- 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) Golden Promise (2 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) CaraVienna (22 °L)
- 0.2 oz (5.67 g) Citra Pellet 11% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.2 oz (5.67 g) Saaz (Czech) Pellet 3% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- 0.2 oz (5.67 g) Saaz (Czech) Pellet 3% AA (Boil - 5 mins)
- French Saison - Wyeast 3711 (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days at 68 °F (20 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 45 °F (7 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by March 24, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.