- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
English IPA All-Grain Template
English-Style India Pale Ale - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the English-Style India Pale Ale style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 10 lbs (4.54 kg) Maris Otter (3 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Crystal 20 (20 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Admiral 14.75% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Kent Golding 5.5% AA (Boil - 30 mins)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Kent Golding 5.5% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- London Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1028) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 154 °F (68 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 66 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by March 17, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.