- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
American Stout All-Grain Template
American-Style Stout - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the American-Style Stout style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 10 lbs (4.54 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 1 lbs (0.45 kg) Roasted Barley (300 °L)
- 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Chocolate Malt (350 °L)
- 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Crystal 120 (120 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Willamette 8.15% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Willamette 8.15% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- American Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1056) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 153 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 66 °F (19 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by March 21, 2019. Start brewing this recipe.