- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
First attempt at making an extract wheat beer. Here goes!
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Wheat Dry Malt Extract (3 °L)
- 0.5 kg (1.1 lb) Extra Light Dry Malt Extract (1 °L)
- After Boil
- 1.5 kg (3.31 lb) Wheat Liquid Malt Extract (3 °L)
- 50 g (1.76 oz) Saaz (Czech) Leaf 3.1% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 10 g (0.35 oz) Bitter Orange Peel (Boil - 10 mins)
- 10 g (0.35 oz) Coriander Seed (Boil - 10 mins)
- Belgian Wit Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP400) (Liquid)
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 19 °C (66 °F).
Allow to carbonate and age for 28 days at 19 °C (66 °F).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Aug. 30, 2018. Start brewing this recipe.