- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
American Lager All-Grain Template
American-Style Lager - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the American-Style Lager style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 5.5 lbs (2.49 kg) 2-Row Malt (2 °L)
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg) Flaked Rice (1 °L)
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 0.75 oz (21.26 g) Hallertauer 4.4% AA (Boil - 45 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- American Lager Yeast (Wyeast 2035) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 150 °F (66 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 7 days at 53 °F (12 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 14 days at 45 °F (7 °C).
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by Aug. 30, 2016. Start brewing this recipe.