- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Belgian Blonde Ale All-Grain Template
Belgian-Style Blonde Ale - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the Belgian-Style Blonde Ale style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 9 lbs (4.08 kg) Belgian Pilsner 2-Row (2 °L)
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg) Munich Malt (9 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Tettnanger 4.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Spalter 5.55% AA (Boil - 15 mins)
- Belgian Golden Ale Yeast (Whitelabs WLP570) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 150 °F (66 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Hold in primary fermentor for 10 days at 72 °F (22 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 11 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days.
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by July 26, 2018. Start brewing this recipe.