- There are no brew journals for this recipe.
Doppelbock All-Grain Template
German-Style Doppelbock - All Grain
This recipe is a base template for the German-Style Doppelbock style. While you are welcome to brew this recipe as is it's intended to be used as a starting point for creating your own recipe.
- 12 lbs (5.44 kg) Munich 20 (20 °L)
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) CaraMunich (56 °L)
- After Boil
- 4 oz (113.4 g) Corn Sugar (Dextrose) (0 °L)
- 0.5 oz (14.17 g) Perle 10.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 oz (28.35 g) Hallertauer 4.4% AA (Boil - 60 mins)
- 1 tsp (4.93 mL) Irish Moss (Boil - 15 mins)
- Bavarian Lager Yeast (Wyeast 2206) (Liquid)
Infusion Step: Mash at 152 °F (67 °C) for 60 minutes.
Single infusion mash. Add hops and irish moss at times indicated. Cool and pitch yeast.
Corn sugar is for bottle priming.
Hold in primary fermentor for 14 days at 52 °F (11 °C).
Transfer to secondary fermentor for 126 days.
Allow to carbonate and age for 14 days at 70 °F (21 °C).
If you started brewing this beer today you could be drinking it by June 21, 2017. Start brewing this recipe.